FAQ's From the First Week of School
Can I volunteer at School?
Do I have to do something special to be able to volunteer?
What time is school?
- 6:30 am to 8:00 am
- 2:55 pm to 6:00 pm
- Doors open at 7:30 am
- School starts at 7:50 am
- Dismissal is at 3:05 pm
- Office closes at 3:30 pm
- Doors open at 8:00 am
- Preschool starts at 8:15 am
Remind me of the dress code...
I'm in a real big hurry after school. Can't I just park where I want?
- If the youngest child is in Preschool or Kindergarten, please park between the school and the gym.
- If the youngest child is in First Grade, please park in the north lot closest to the church.
- If the youngest child is in Second Grade, please park in the north lot closest to White Birch Lane.
- If the youngest child is in Third or Fourth Grade, please park in the south lot.
- If the youngest child is in Fifth through Eighth Grade, please park in the soccer lot.
- If you ONLY have a preschool student, please park in the chapel lot.
My son has a dentist appointment at 3:15 pm right down the street. Can I pick him up from the office at 3:00pm?
Orthodontist appointment in the morning? Make sure it's not a Mass Day for your kiddo!
- We respectfully ask that families avoid arriving late on the days your child goes to church with his or her classmates at 8:00 am.
- We respectfully ask that you not take your child out of school early on days when we have afternoon all-school Masses. The latest early dismissal on those days will be 1:15 pm.
We forgot lunch...What do we do??