Continued Care Information, Pricing, and Registration
Immaculate Conception Catholic School
For all preschool through K8 students, ICD Continued Care is available before school, from 6:30 am to 8:00 am, and after school until 6:00 pm, everyday ICD School is in session. In the event of a “late start” due to inclement weather, before care will NOT be offered. After school care is available on noon dismissal days.
Continued Care Contact Information
School Number: 636-561-4450, extension 110
Joe Right: 314-605-0542
Continued Care Payment Information
ICD Continued Care registration fees for the 2021-2022 school year are $75 for one child, and $150 for two or more children. This fee can be paid online via the ICD My School Bucks online store. This yearly fee is used to purchase materials, snacks, and activities.
Pricing for 2021-2022
ICD Continued Care tuition will be based on a per day pricing model. The daily rates are listed in the table below. ICD Continued Care tuition is paid through My School Bucks, and is automatically invoiced to parents participating in the program. Tuition assistance for continued care is available.
Before School Care - 6:30am to 7:30am for K8 Students, 6:30am to 8:00am for PS Students
- 1 child = $14 per day
- 2+ Children = $22 per day
After School Care - 3:00pm to 6:00pm for K8 Students, 2:55pm to 6:00pm for PS Students
- 1 child = $20 per day
- 2+ Children = $30 per day
After School Care on Early Dismissal Days - 12:00pm to 6:00pm for K8 Students, 11:45am to 6:00pm for PS Students
- 1 child = $30 per day
- 2+ Children = $40 per day
- You will need to make sure that you have a My School Bucks account with your ICD students linked to your profile using their student ID numbers.
- From the parent landing page, scroll to the MSB Activities Button
- You should be taken to MSBactivities.com, to log in with your MySchoolBucks username and password
- Pick Continued Care, and Before & Aftercare and complete your registration
There is a scheduling function of My School Bucks Activities that does not apply to the ICD program, as we are using a "pay for attendance" method.When you are registering, it will not let you advance in your progress unless you complete this scheduling section. Please select a time for each of the three options - Before Care, After Care, and After Care on Early Dismissal Days - these are meaningless and will not impact your billing in any way.
- Receive alerts when program fees are due and quickly pay online or with the MySchoolBucks mobile app
- We have created a video to help guide you through this registration process. View here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j_ckjvA3V7HfDcDCAS7Y6BdUcfPxm8ml/view?usp=sharing