For all Preschool and K-8 students, ICD Continued Care is available before school, from 6:30 am to 8:00 am, and after school until 6:00 pm, every day ICD School is in session. In the event of a “late start” due to inclement weather, before-care will NOT be offered. After-school care is available on noon dismissal days.
Continued Care Tuition Billing
ICD utilizes My School Bucks Activities to automatically track your child’s attendance at Before and/or After Care. The system will directly bill you for your attendance by generating a weekly invoice that is delivered to your billing email inbox. ICD Continued Care registration fees for the 2023-2024 school year are $75 for one child and $150 for two or more children. This fee will be invoiced through My School Bucks once your registration has been accepted by the Continued Care Staff. This yearly fee is used to purchase materials, snacks, and activities.
Pricing for 2023-2024
ICD Continued Care tuition is based on a per-day pricing model. The daily rates are listed in the table below. Financial assistance for continued care tuition is available through discussion with the principal.
Before School Care
- 1 child = $14 per day
- 2+ Children = $22 per day
- 1 child = $21 per day
- 2+ Children = $33 per day
After-School Care on Early Dismissal Days
- 1 child = $30 per day
- 2+ Children = $40 per day
Continued Care Contact Information
School Number: 636-561-4450, extension 110
Email: [email protected]
Continued Care Directors: Mr. Joe Right at 314-605-0542, Mrs. Sue Below at 812-453-2540
Continued Care Registration Information
- Go to www.msbactivities.com
- Log in with your My School Bucks account credentials
- Click on Enrollments
- Click on Start a Registration
- IMPORTANT - There will be a section that asks you to identify the days of the week you will be in attendance.
- YOU MUST select something in each time frame to advance in your registration.
- You will not be held to these days!
- You will be invoiced for your Continued Care Registration Fee - $75 for one student and $150 for two or more students. Registration fees fund continued care snacks and activities for the duration of the school year.