Tuition & Fees
ICD Tiered Tuition Policy
(Approved by School Board April 2023) In consultation with the Parish Finance Committee, the Pastor, Principal, and School Board of Immaculate Conception Catholic School have developed two tuition tracks, based on family parish offertory giving, to maintain fair and just tuition rates. Tuition tracks are based on family giving from the previous calendar year.
Contributing Family Tuition Track
Families who contribute a minimum amount (to be determined annually) to the parish offertory in the calendar year, operating January 1 through December 31, using church envelopes or electronic giving, are considered “contributing families.”
- Families who are registered at another Catholic parish may either pay the minimum parish offertory amount to ICD Parish or can ask their own parish to pay the minimum parish offertory amount to ICD Parish on their behalf in order to receive the contributing family tuition rate.
- Families who are non-Catholic may pay the minimum parish offertory amount to ICD Parish to receive the contributing family tuition rate.
- Catholic families who cannot financially afford to contribute the annual minimum parish offertory amount are encouraged to reach out to Msgr. Ted Wojicicki directly regarding their family's ability to contribute.
|One Child||Two Children||Three or More Children|
Non-Contributing Family Tuition Track
Families who do not contribute the minimum amount (to be determined annually) to the parish offertory in a calendar year, operating January 1 through December 31, using church envelopes or electronic giving, are considered “non-contributing families.” These families will be charged the full cost of education for each student the following school year.
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children||5 Children|
Families New to ICD School
Families of students who are entering ICD School for the first time will initially be considered “contributing families.” This would apply to families with the oldest or only child entering Kindergarten or those who transfer into ICD School in grades 1st through 8th. These families will be granted a grace period for up to one calendar year in which they will be charged the subsidized tuition rates.
Within this first year of enrollment at ICD school, we ask that these families register with the parish, receive church envelopes or enroll in electronic giving, and begin contributing regularly and consistently with contributions totaling the aforementioned minimum amount per calendar year to the parish offertory in order to continue to receive subsidized tuition rates in subsequent years of enrollment.
2023 2024 ICD K-8 Tuition Schedule & Payment Options
Note on Tuition and Fee Payments
- Students entering the school at any point in the school year after the first day of school pay $250.00 per child or $750.00 for parents registering 3 or more children. This amount does not prorate.
- This once-a-year fee helps to cover costs associated with preparing for the start of the school year, such as textbooks and classroom supplies.
- Families withdrawing on or before June 30 will receive a partial ($100) refund of the registration fee(s). Families withdrawing on or after July 1 are not eligible for a refund of the registration fee(s).
Home & School Organization Obligation
- As members of the HSO, each school family is required, through SCRIP rebates or buy-out options, to contribute $165 profit annually to support the organization.
- The HSO obligation includes donating to BRAVO!, our teacher appreciation program, financial support for playground maintenance and supervision, and donating to the ICD Parish Auction.
- For early withdrawals or late enrollments, the required HSO Obligation will be prorated based on the number of days a family attends ICD.
Projected 2023-2024 School Budget
Projected 2023-2024 School Budget
The School Board, Parish Finance Council, Pastor, and Principal work cooperatively to develop the annual school budget to meet the school's needs.
Total 2023-2024 Budget Shortfall: ($999,526.80)
Total 2023-2024 Parish Subsidy: $999,526.80
The Parish Sunday Offertory & Our School
Continued Care Tuition & Fees