2021 2022 ICD K-8 Tuition Schedule
Note on Tuition PaymentsICD does not accept tuition payments in check form.
This includes checks written directly on 529 accounts or personal checking accounts.
We only accept tuition payments through an automatic bank withdrawal processed by
FACTS Tuition Management.
Registration Fees - $250.00 per child, not to exceed $750.00
- once-a-year fee that pays for field trips, textbooks, office supplies and equipment, technology updates and upgrades, essential classroom supplies such as tissues and sanitizing wipes, transaction fees associated with My School Bucks, testing materials, etc.
- Students entering the school at any point in the school year after the first day of school pay $250.00 per child, or $750.00 for parents registering 3 or more children, as this amount does not prorate.
- For families withdrawing before June 30, 2021, $100.00 of the registration fee is refundable. For families withdrawing after July 1, 2021, there is no refund of registration fees.
Home & School Organization Obligation - $350.00 per family
- As members of the HSO, each school family will be required, through SCRIP rebates or buy-out options, to contribute $350 profit annually to support the organization.
- The HSO obligation includes a donation to BRAVO!, our teacher appreciation program, $50.00 per family towards playground maintenance and supervision, and a donation to the ICD Parish Auction.
For early withdrawals or late enrollments, the required $350 HSO Obligation will be prorated based on the number of days a family is in attendance at ICD.