2022 2023 ICD K-8 Tuition Schedule
Registration Fees - $250.00 per child, not to exceed $750.00
- This once-a-year fee pays for textbooks, classroom supplies, and field trips (with the exception of 6th-grade camp and the 8th-grade field trip).
- Students entering the school at any point in the school year after the first day of school pay $250.00 per child, or $750.00 for parents registering 3 or more children, as this amount does not prorate.
- For families withdrawing before June 30, 2021, $100.00 of the registration fee is refundable. For families withdrawing after July 1, 2021, there is no refund of registration fees.
2022 2023 Home & School Organization Obligation - $160.00 per family
- As members of the HSO, each school family will be required, through SCRIP rebates or buy-out options, to contribute $160 profit annually to support the organization.
- The HSO obligation includes a donation to BRAVO!, our teacher appreciation program, $50.00 per family towards playground maintenance and supervision, and a donation to the ICD Parish Auction.
- For early withdrawals or late enrollments, the required $160 HSO Obligation will be prorated based on the number of days a family is in attendance at ICD.
- The HSO Obligation for the 2021 2022 School Year is $350.00 per family.
Continued Care Tuition & Fees can be found here -
Note on Tuition and Fee Payments
ICD does not accept tuition payments in check form. This includes checks written directly on 529 accounts or personal checking accounts. We only accept tuition payments through an automatic bank withdrawal processed by
FACTS Tuition Management.
ICD does not accept registration fees or HSO Obligation payments in check form. We only accept fee and obligation payments through our online payment portal, My School Bucks.