Tuition at ICD is as low as $13 per day for one child, $10 per day for two children, and $8 per day for three children. These amounts are based on a family budgeting for tuition over 12 months.
At Immaculate Conception of Dardenne Catholic School, we believe that tuition payments are an investment in your child’s education and religious formation. It is the responsibility of the pastor, principal, and school board to ensure that adequate financial resources are available for the school, and that, for all families, enrollment is as available and as affordable as possible.
Tuition Rates for the 2019-2020 School Year
|1 CHILD||2 CHILDREN||3 or MORE CHILDREN|
|ANNUAL PAYMENT (2% discount)||$4,722||$7,395||$8,710|
*$10 FACTS processing fee built in
*$40 FACTS processing fee built in
*REGISTRATION FEES - $200.00 per child, not to exceed $675.00
This is a once-a-year fee that pays for text books, office supplies and equipment, technology updates and upgrades, essential classroom supplies such as tissues and sanitizing wipes, transaction fees associated with My School Bucks, testing materials, etc.
All tuition payments for Immaculate Conception School are processed through FACTS Tuition Management and automatic checking or savings account withdrawals. At registration, our parents have the opportunity to choose the frequency of these withdrawals by selecting one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Full Payment through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the entire amount of tuition is paid in one payment on July 1st through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this plan will authorize their bank to make an automatic annual payment to FACTS from their checking or savings account. Families who choose this plan receive a reduction in cost of 2%. PLEASE NOTE – IT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION TO PAY YOUR TUITION DIRECTLY TO THE PARISH OFFICE. ALL TUITION PAYMENTS MUST GO THROUGH FACTS. There is no FACTS processing fee for annual payments.
- Option 2 - Semester Payments through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the entire amount of tuition is paid in two equal payments on July 20th and January 20th through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this plan will authorize their bank to make automatic semester payments to FACTS from their checking or savings account. Families who choose this option receive a reduction in cost of 1%. A $10.00 FACTS processing fee will be built into your payment amounts.
- Option 3 - Monthly Payments through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the amount of tuition is paid monthly over an eleven (11) month period, July through May, through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this option will authorize their bank to make automatic monthly payments to FACTS on either the 5th or 20th of each month. A $40.00 FACTS processing fee will be built into your payment amounts.
Notes on Tuition Payments
- WANTING TO PAY WITH A 529 SAVINGS PLAN? You may choose any option above. Please make requested distribution checks made payable to YOU for deposit into the account you have listed on your FACTS agreement. DO NOT HAVE THESE CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO ICD, THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. You will have the ability to log into your FACTS account online to view your tuition payment amounts, this will guide you in knowing how much to request in distributions.
- ICD does not accept tuition payments in check form. This includes checks written directly on 529 accounts or personal checking accounts. We only accept tuition payments through an automatic bank withdrawal processed by FACTS Tuition Management