Welcome to the ICD Home & School Organization (HSO)! Parents of children attending ICD School (K-8) are automatically members of the HSO. The ICD HSO exists for four main purposes.
- To provide communication between parents of students and members of the school staff.
- To provide support for the educational programs of the school.
- To provide the school with financial support for needed expenses not included in the school's budget.
- To provide the families of ICD a sense of community through HSO-sponsored events and activities held throughout the year.
Your 2022-2023 HSO Executive Committee
HSO Co-Presidents: Pam Scarborough & Holly Shoemake
HSO Vice President: Kristin Hyman
HSO Secretary: Kristy Dehne
HSO Treasurer: Maggie Blattel
- Bravo Day: The teachers and staff were treated to a Qdoba lunch
- Expenses: $1,1936.36
- Total for 2022-2023: $4,368.77
- Budget for 2022-2023: $7,000
- Teacher Grants:
- Kelly Moore (Music) requested a bookcase for her classroom.
- Total for December: $906.44
- Total for 2022-2023: $5996.04
- Budget for 2022-2023: $6,500
- Donut Sunday with ICD School Board
- January 29, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Parties PK-4th
- February 9, 2023 & February 10, 2023
- Pastries with Prairie Dogs
- March 6-9, 2023