|November - before the academic year||
1. Complete a Prospective Family Intention Form.
To be considered for acceptance in preschool or our K8 school for the upcoming year, you must have a Parish School Intention Form on file with the school office.
2. Admissions staff will contact families with forms on file to confirm plans for the Fall.
3. Tours are only available for families with an intention form on file.
|January - before the academic year||Notification of enrollment status - accepted or waitlisted - will be communicated to families. Registration information will be sent when applicable.|
The last week of January through the first week of February - Priority Preschool Registration
- Priority registration for ICD's preschool is extended to existing ICD School families.
The second & third weeks of February - Preschool Registration for registered ICD Parishioners
The second & third weeks of February - K-8 Registration
- Registration for ICD's K-8 school is extended to existing ICD School families and those families with incoming Kindergarten students and 1st through 8th-grade students who have previously received an acceptance letter.
The third week of February - Open inquiries for Preschool Registration
The first week of March - Open inquiries for K-8 Registration
April - Kindergarten Screening for all accepted and waitlisted Kindergarten Applicants.
August 1 - Confirmation of enrollment/placement for non-Catholic applicants.
Early August - New Family Orientation & Welcome Back Celebration