Class Sessions & Tuition
Preschool families have several options for paying tuition:
- All families shall be expected to make tuition payments according to one of the following payment options. Your preferred manner of payment must be submitted each year at the time of student registration. Options for payment shall include:
- Option 1 - Full Payment through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the entire amount of tuition is paid in one payment on July 1st through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this plan will authorize their bank to make one automatic payment to FACTS from their checking or savings account. There is no FACTS processing fee for annual payments.
- Option 2 - Semester Payments through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the entire amount of tuition is paid in two equal payments on July 5th or 20th and January 5th or 20th through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this plan will authorize their bank to make two automatic payments to FACTS from their checking or savings account. ($10.00 FACTS processing fee)
- Option 3 - Monthly Payments through FACTS Tuition Management: Under this option, the amount of tuition is paid monthly over an eleven (11) month period, July through May, through a FACTS Tuition Management Agreement. Those choosing this option will authorize their bank to make automatic monthly payments to FACTS on either the 5th or 20th of each month. ($40.00 FACTS processing fee)
ICD Preschool Tuition Schedule
Preschool Registration Fees, paid separate from tuition, are $75.00 per preschooler, and may be submitted online at My School Bucks. ICD is pleased to offer preschool families a Multi-Child Discount. If you have two or more children enrolled in ICD School, preschool through 8th grade, a 10% discount will be deducted from your youngest child’s tuition.
ICD Preschool Supply Fee
The Preschool Supply Fee is a once-a-year, per student fee that pays for daily snack, nap bag, classroom art supplies, office supplies and equipment, technology updates and upgrades, essential classroom supplies such as tissues and sanitizing wipes, transaction fees associated with My School Bucks, testing materials, etc.
This fee will be prorated based on the number of days per week your student is enrolled. Supply fees will be assessed at the time of class placement and due on the first day of school. They may be paid online through My School Bucks.
- 5 Days per week - $150.00
- 3 Days per week - $125.00
- 2 Days per week - $100.00
Notes on Class Sessions:
- Continued Care is available for those families needing to utilize before and/or after care. Please visit the Continued Care section under the “Families” tab of the website for more information.