High School Admissions Procedure
The procedure for applying to one of the 26 Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese includes the following steps:
- High school nights are held in September and October on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at various locations. Please see the high school nights schedule for additional detail.
- A required online application for enrollment in any Catholic High School is available between October 14 and November 15, 2019. NOTE: Individual high schools may have an additional application for their specific school, which is in addition to the archdiocesan application. It is the parent responsibility to contact the selected school to verify other necessary enrollment steps.
- Open House is held on November 3, 2019 as well at various other dates.Please see the open house schedule for additional detail
- By November 29, 2019 the following items are sent by the elementary school principal to the Catholic high school that is listed first on the application: a copy of the student's cumulative record including all final grades, standardized test results, diagnostic test results and discipline records; a copy of the report card for first quarter of eighth grade; and, the completed application form. NOTE: Only one set of records for high school admission is prepared for each applicant.
- A copy of the first semester report card is sent to the high school by the elementary school principal by January 11, 2019.
- Letters of acceptance and non-acceptance are mailed to students on January 31, 2019 by each high school.
- A copy of the second semester report card is sent to the Catholic high school the student will be attending as soon as possible after grades are ready at the end of the second semester.