Home & School Organization (HSO)
- To provide communication between parents of students and members of the school staff.
- To provide support for the educational programs of the school.
- To provide the school with financial support for needed expenses not included in the school's budget.
- To provide the families of ICD a sense of community through HSO-sponsored events and activities held throughout the year.
- President: Kristin Hyman
- Vice President: Kate Creamer
- Secretary: Kristy Dehne
- Treasurer: Maggie Blattel
"Favorite Things" Lists
- Ellen Christian - Associate Principal, Lower School
- Darlene Schroeder - Associate Principal, Upper School
- Stephanie Oetjen - Admissions Director & Office Manager
- Melissa Westhoff - Administrative Assistant
- Gina Francis - Office Assistant
- Derrick Barton - Maintenance
- Mary Pat Dade - Playground Supervisor
- Amy Ezell - Cafe/Playground Assistant
- Donna Huettenmeyer - School Nurse
- Stephanie Messmore - School Nurse
- Becky David - Paraprofessional
- Pam Sharkey - Assistant Preschool Director
- Cheryl Ellis - Preschool Teacher
- Casey Jacobi - Preschool Teacher
- Megan Larm - Preschool Teacher
- Beth Murray - Preschool Teacher
- Marie Stone - Preschool Teacher
- Molly Thornhill - Preschool Teacher
- Molly Wilson - Preschool Teacher
- Laura Gilbert - Preschool Aide
- Lynn Knott - Preschool Aide
- Breanne McClintock - Preschool Aide
- Missy Robert - Preschool Aide
- Lauren Rohlfing - Preschool Aide
Raise Craze Updates
Thank you to the students, teachers, parents, and all in the extended ICD family for your support in completing 4,756 Acts of Kindness!
With the generosity of a jaw-dropping anonymous donation of $5,000 and over 650 participants’ efforts, ICD smashed its goal and raised $69,000! Our plans include:
- A donation to Youth In Need charity just in time for the holidays.
- A library revamp.
- The preschool will get new sensory tools.
- And a few other bonus opportunities to spread the love are still being discussed as this amount of generosity was not expected.
Please extend our gratitude to all who supported the students’ efforts over the past 3 weeks. The ICD community is amazing.