This is a reminder that the online scholarship application is now open!
Please note that the deadline for Beyond Sunday, SOAR!, Catholic Families Tuition Assistance (CFTA), and the Parish Employees Endowment Fund (PEEF) is February 28th, 2019! Any family who would like to be considered for these programs, even if you are applying for requalification for one of these scholarships, must apply by this deadline. Please note that the income you have listed on the application must be supported by all required documentation and confirmed by the TTEF scholarship office as eligible in order for your application to be considered complete. Also, it is important to remember that Alive! In Christ is first-come, first-served, so we are encouraging all families to apply as early as possible.
The TTEF office is currently experiencing a high volume of calls, which they anticipate will continue through the months of February and March. They are encouraging all to use the Forgot Password tool on the Family Log In page if you need yours reset and to use the tutorials available on their website under Scholarships – Info for Parents.
Families from all schools and parishes who need technical support to apply or do not have access to the internet are welcome to attend one of the remaining Parent Support Sessions listed below. An RSVP is not required to attend and each session will be held from 3:30-6:30 PM.
- February 5, 2019 Our Lady of Guadalupe School (Ferguson), 1115 S. Florissant Road, 63121
- February 6, 2019 South City Catholic Academy (St. Louis City), 5821 Pernod Ave., 63139
- February 7, 2019 Christ, Light of the Nations School (Spanish Lake), 1650 Redman Rd., 63138
- February 12, 2019 All Saints School (St. Peters), 5 McMenamy Rd., 63376
- February 13, 2019 Holy Infant School (Ballwin), 248 New Ballwin Rd., 63021