Directions for Scheduling Conferences
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register
If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
For each child, enter in the two prompts that your school requires:
- Enter the student name as one word - John Smith would be entered as JohnSmith. Please use your child’s full first name, e.g. Benjamin instead of Ben
- Enter the date of birth as m/d/yyyy - September 6, 2019 would be 9/6/2019, and December 31, 2019 would be 12/31/2019.
Please be sure to enter all your children before scheduling any appointments, so that you may coordinate conference times.
Divorced and separated parents are welcome to coordinate conferencing together. Parents who are wishing to conference with their students’ teachers separately can contact Mrs. Oetjen in the school office for assistance in making an additional conference schedule for each child.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with.)
- Click on a square to book that time.
- Click "Create Appointment".
Repeat until you have time with each teacher you'd like to visit.
Due to time constraints, we are asking that parents schedule
only 3 conference appointments per child
Please prayerfully consider which 3 teachers you would most like to have a dialogue with on the day of conferences, and schedule no more than 3 meetings.
- At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.