1. For any upcoming field trip, you will receive an email from Mrs. Oetjen in the school office containing a link for you to complete the following online:
- Give consent for your child to participate in the field trip
- Volunteer to chaperone
- Pay your field trip fee
2. If you choose, you can send a request to your teacher that a paper copy of the field trip form be sent home with your student. You may then return the bottom portion of the form to school with your cash payment in a clearly marked envelope.
3. We will no longer be adding field trips to the school master calendar, so please do not rely on this as a reminder method for field trips.
4. Please remember, we need your consent for your child to be away from our school campus. We appreciate you completing the online form, or requesting and returning a paper form, as quickly as possible so that we can make sure all students are able to participate.
5. We have changed our field trip transportation policy. Field trips that are for an entire grade level will utilize buses, and not parent drivers, for transportation to and from their field trip location.
6. Chaperones and volunteers are sometimes needed, and always appreciated! Please refer to the information pertaining to chaperones needed for each specific field trip.
7. We are no longer offering Field Trip Sack Lunches through the ICD cafeteria. If your child's field trip requires sack lunches, parents are asked to provide those from home.
8. Please direct all of your field trip questions to your child's teacher, or Mrs. Oetjen in the office.
9. Please remember, you need to select your student, add the product to your basket, and complete the transaction in order for your field trip form to be submitted. If you do not receive an emailed receipt, we did not receive your form!